Top 10 Beautiful Landscapes Of Vietnam
Vietnam can be considered as among the most amazing Southeast Asian countries with a large number of cultural and historical tourist spots. For those who really love nature, it is a ideal trip to travel to this country to admire many sceneries such as tropical forests where several wild unspoiled islets, precious animals shelter, primary beaches and sky-high mountains. In case that guests long for exploring the life of native people, they can travel to fishing villages in the south or the central coast, farms and tribes on the mountains in the northern Vietnam. They also have a chance to try exciting sport like quad cycling and sand-boarding in a land that is similar to Sahara desert. We would like to gather the information about top 10 most fascinating Vietnamese sceneries to share with tourists.
1. Situated in the north of the country, Halong Bay is recognized by the UNESCO as a bio-diverse land. It can be regarded as the most beautiful area of Vietnam with more than 1600 limestone islets and islands. Its magnificent beauty appears in a large number of movies. It is obvious that tourists who come to the country the first time should not miss out this spot. From the capital city, it takes visitors 170 kilometers to arrive that Ha Long by minibus or car. They can consider the accommodation ranging from thrilling seaplane to traditional junk.
Halong Bay in the charming sunshine of early morning.
2. For those who long for an amazing venturesome journey, Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park can be a must-try. It is a place that gathers countless limestone grottoes and caves, especially Son Doong - the biggest cave of the world with the height of 200 meters. Another cave that we highly recommend tourists to drop in on is Paradise Cave where there are several magnificent limestone stalagmites and stalactites in numerous shapes. The entrance fee to this national park is 40,000d. If tourists want to explore caves, they have to pay a surcharge at the price from 80,000d to 150,000d. Some activities are set up for travelers such as cave exploration and mountain biking.
3. Situated in the western Hanoi, Ba Vi National Park can be reached through a 58-kilometer-long route. It is well-known for the high-sky three-peak mountain along with slopes, forest path and natural hot stream. Tourists should not miss out the park where they can enjoy pure air and admire the wildlife, the rainforest and stunning clouds. At the peak of the mountain, there is a famous temple named Bach Ho built in the 11th century, providing people with a panoramic view to the encompassing area.
Ba Vi National Park with a through-out pathway.
4. Consisting of 16 untouched islets, Con Dao Island is located in the south of the country. This area owns large beaches with luxuriant plants. The common choice for diving, swimming and free diving is in the primary island where the French set as a jail for Vietnamese communists. The solitary area of this spot is famous for the center of turtle breeding. When tourists come there from June to September, they are able to contemplate the laying eggs process.
5. A beautiful scenery that travelers are suggested to visit is Mui Ne Sand Dune. In this site, people can take part in quad biking, sand boarding and flying kites or simply enjoy the stunning beauty. It is compared to the Sahara desert with white and red sand. There are many tour agencies in this area so tourists do not have to consider where to go in a one-day journey. In case that they want to rent a plastic shed, they just have to pay reasonably. It is suggested that tourists deal with the renters in advance. In the late afternoon and the early morning, guests can come to the dunes because the rest of the day will be heated. The advice is drinking water and wear sunscreen.
Mui Ne Sand Dune - an ideal place for your vacation.
6. The expedition in Fancipan Moutain in Sapa by going hiking is suitable for those who are strong. The achievement is that they will admire the magnificent look of the rural area and the sierra in the northwest of our country. They also have a chance to watch the Chinese Yulong Mountain. From October to March, there are five-day, four-day and three-day hiking trips for tourists who want to explore the land that is situated nine kilometers from Sapa Village southwestward. It is a great time to drop in on villages of the tribes and thick forest paths. To reach the peak of the mountain, it takes us about 2 kilometers climbing.
(Read more about Sapa - The town in dense cloud)
(Read more about Sapa - The town in dense cloud)
7. Cuc Phuong National Park is the home to numerous numbers of rare fauna and flora species. It is the biggest nature sanctuary of the country located in Ninh Binh Province. The fee for tours with guides are from 25$ with the hiking activities inside the forest on several trails. The ethnic minority named Muong tribe inhabit here. Coming to their residence, you can have a chance to admire the waterwheel, bamboo raft, large rice terrace and stilt house. From the capital city, tourists can move to this park by bike, car or bus within 3 or 4 hours.
Cuc Phuong National Park in the season of butterflies.
8. Tram Chim National Park is situated in Dong Thap Province. For those who have a big love for birds and want to take photos of the wildlife, it is a great and amazing place. To see more than 60,000 birds especially sarus cranes, tourists should join a cruise from late December to early May. They can choose the routes that suit them the most. The longest one’s fee is 800,000d while the shortest one is 500,000d. Except for the tourism season, the remaining time still attracts guests with fishing, cycling, rice harvesting and trekking.
9. Thac Bac Cascade is situated eleven kilometers from Sapa Village westward. It is 200 meters high pouring from the Lo Sui Tong Mountain peak. People also call it as Silver Cascade which gathers stoned pools, lush trees and natural grottoes. Looking from far-away, this fall is similar to a white dragon. The entrance fee is just 20,000d. Travelers will have a chance to go swimming in the stoned pool, enjoy the sceneries and pass the forest.
Silver Waterfalls where the love begins.
10. The last one is Mekong Delta which gathers many river canals pouring in the Vietnamese South. Its area is 15000m2 with the surrounding of paddy fields, riverside village, fish farm, floating market and Buddhist pagodas. Journeys to this area are plentiful with a varying range of price. It is an ideal land for those who seek for the experience of Saigon tradition. Tourists will have a chance to drop in on Cai Be, Ben Tre and My Tho.